Ethics & Engagement across the Wellcome Trust Major Overseas Programmes
Welcome to the e-MOPs Activity Blog! This is where I will post links to all the latest activity on e-MOPs. If you'd like to receive automatic updates when new content goes up, please click the 'follow' button at the bottom of this blog.
Please note that if you do not follow this blog you will not receive regular updates of activity on e-MOPs as I will no longer be sending out mass emails summarising new activity.
Today - Weds 30th July 2014, the new items on e-MOPs I'd like to draw your attention to are:
- Our Twitter Feed is on e-MOPs now! You'll see all our latest tweets on the left hand side of our home page (e-mops.ning.com). Follow us on Twitter: @GHBEorg
- The WT has put out a request for proposals on data linkage. More information in the 'News & Resources' box on our home page.
- The Ethox Centre and Green Templeton College have launched the 'Andrew Markus Visiting Scholar in Medical Ethics at Oxford' scheme. Deadline for applications is April 2015. Find more information in the 'News & Resources' box on our home page.
- Ariella Binik has posted a new blog on the Ethox website about the ethical implications of early access to medicines. Read it here: ethox.ox.ac.uk/ethox-blog
Previous posts on the Ethox blog can always be found underneath the current post.
- Mikey Dunn from Ethox is an author on a new publication: Difficult Decisions - A Tool for Care Workers: Managing ethical dilemmas when caring for children and families of key populations. You can find the resource here: careworkerethics.org
- The Brocher Foundation is hosting a symposium on: Exploring the Ethics of Effective Health Systems Research in Low and Middle Income Countries, on September 15-16. Several members of our network will be presenting at this symposium, including Dr Sassy Molyneux and Dr Paulina Tindana. More information, including information on how to register can be found in the 'Courses' section of our website (scroll down until you reach the entry for this symposium): http://e-mops.ning.com/page/courses
Add a Comment